Tadaa! The newest issue of Same Heartbeats is out now, #13! I’m very excited to present you my new zine. It was written and printed during the current heat wave but this issue is actually quite dark, fitting with the number 13.
Same Heartbeats is my on-going personal-political zine series about feminism, activism, music, crafts, travelling, self-publishing, gender, archiving, DIY culture, and more. I try to publish 1 or 2 issues each year and all past issues are still available (mail me if you want to buy them or set up a trade).
So, in this issue we’ve got articles, comics, and drawings about:
- Some recent zine adventures and the role that zines play in my life
- The awesome bands Sleater-Kinney and Team Dresch
- Travelling to the UK and discovering nice places in London and Brighton
- Playing guitar in Lavender Witch with some extremely magnificent musicians, singers, and song-writers!
- My feelings about the internet, the good things and the bad things
- Gender badges I would wear
- … and Chainsaw Bunny!
All printed on recycled paper, bound with orange-beige yarn.
A5 size, 36 pages
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Would you like to buy a copy?
1 zine costs 2 euros + postage. (I accept bank transfers, paypal, and very well-hidden cash). I’m open to trades* too.
If you run a zine distro, please let me know if you’re interested in stocking my zine(s).
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order or if you have any questions.
(* I’m especially interested in trading for feminist/queer perzines, travel zines, comic zines, DIY how-to zines, metazines, craft zines… but get in touch if you have a different offer too!)