- 7 – Make or decorate some envelopes or postcards to get ready for the week.
- 8- Make a little flyer for your zine to send out with orders and see if other people will trade for stacks of them so you can all promote each other.
- 9 – Write a letter to a zine maker that you don’t know.
- 10 – Send a care package to a zine creator that you do know.
- 11 – Make some mail art!
- 12 – Send your zine out to be reviewed.
- 13 – Zine Trade Day! Ask someone if they would like to trade zines with you.
- 14 – ValenZINE’s Day! Write to your zine crush, or write to ZineCrush.com
a low-budget DIY feminist publishing and creation project started by Zina aka Nina, for her zines, comix and pamphlets (sometimes she makes music, spoken word and crafts too).
Apart from posting about Nina's own zines, she uses this blog to announce feminist zine-related news, especially from Belgium, write zine reviews and share articles about DIY feminist zine culture.
(ECHO is not a distro or publishing company!)
flapper_grrrl (at) yahoo.co.uk
- 24 hour zine thing activism alternatieve boekenbeurs alternative bookfair alternative media anniversary artificial womb band best of blog bookshop brussels celebrate collection comix compilation craft crust distro echo echotopia exhibition facebook fanzine FEL feminism flyer for sale gent internationale zine maand international zine month izm izm2015 ladyfest library lost luna magazine making of metal mini zine new news paper photos postcard punk queer zine fest london recensies research reviews riot grrrl sales same heartbeats self-publishing shop snail mail split zine updates vagina dentata voizines wanted why i like zines workshop zine zine café zine events zine fair zinefest zine fest zine happening zine knutsel dag zine library zine reviews zines zine workshop
Top Posts & Pages
- Free downloads of some of my old zines
- Ladyfest Maastricht zine
- New zine: CuNt & Paste
- The ZINE TEST - which zinester are you?
- Same Heartbeats #10 out now! - anniversary issue zine
- Same Heartbeats #11 - out now!
- Feminist Activist Mini-Zine - new mini-zine
- Some amazing feminist zines I recently read... (part I)
rebelsister on Interesting zine stuff on the… Nyx on Interesting zine stuff on the… rebelsister on Zines I read in 2017 (part I:… Emilie on Zines I read in 2017 (part I:… Nyx on Zines I read in 2017 (part I:…