9 zinesters participated in the 3rd edition of 24 Hour Zine Thing in Belgium! This time it took place in Brussels. Most zines are printed now and available to buy/swap! I’ll post their zine descriptions and contact info on this blog asap.
- radical cheerleading
- Andre Lorde’s view on silence
- misunderstood words
- being (called) shy
- Sleater-Kinney (and their song “words + guitar”)
- academic language
- consciousness-raising groups
It’s 24 pages, all folded by hand, tied with yarn and with a self-made lino stamp on the cover. The lay-out is cut and pasted, with text, drawings and collages.
Get your copy by mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letter Soup costs 1 euro + postage. Or we can do a zine trade! (I’m especially interested in feminist / anti-racist / queer / comic / DIY / activist / perzines).
Distros who’d like to distribute Letter Soup can get it touch too!
This zine was presented at:
- Alternative Boekenbeurs at De Centrale in Ghent – April 18th
- Zine Happening at Lousbergpark in Ghent – April 11-12th