The weather forecast says that this summer will bring several zine events to us!
- On Friday June 26th, Pullet Rocks organises a T-shirt & Zine Party in Brussels to present their first zine and to make DIY t-shirts (yes, that’s right: a ZINE PARTY!). There will be other feminist zines (like mine) available too.
- In the weekend of June 26-28th, Brussels hosts a fanzine festival called 1er Falon Foireux du Fanzine organised by la Petite Fanzinotèque Belge.
- At the Antwerp Queer Arts Festival, Marion, Gudl and I will give a queer zine workshop on August 5th.
- I’ll also do a zine workshop at a festival in Cologne on August 22nd.
- Some zine events I can’t go to unfortunately: Zines in the special collection of Tate Britain in London (July 3rd), Zine-making session in the Feminist Library in London (July 18th), Leeds Zine Fair (August 8th), Summer Zine Fest at the Feminist Library in London (August 29th)…
For more zine events in Europe and discussions about feminist zines, join the Feminist Zines Europe group on facebook.
And for autumn, we have Zine Fest Berlin (November 7-8th) to look forward to!