October/Inktober is almost over (I’ll post all of my drawings soon) and we’re on the verge of another exciting and creative month!
November is approaching and that means it’s time for ZineWriMo (Zine Writing Month)! ZineWriMo was inspired by NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month – the challenge to write an unedited novel in 30 days) and encourages everyone to make zines and do zine stuff during the entire month of November.
For this occasion, Sea Green Zines has made an amazing poster with ideas of things to do this month. Have a look ->
Inspired by those ideas, these are my plans (so far):
- work on (or finish) the Brussels DIY tourist guide zine
- work on (or finish) Guitarrr #2, a mini-manual on playing guitar
- work on Same Heartbeats #14
- work on (or finish) Zinespiration, a mini-zine on things that inspire me to make zines
- work on (or finish) a fanzine about Yngwie Malmsteen
- create a zine idea notebook or bullet journal
- trade zines
- read zines
- review zines
- blog about ZineWriMo
What are your ZineWriMo plans?