So what’s up in ECHO world?
- If you follow this blog, you’ll already know that I recently participated in Inktober (a challenge to encourage drawing with ink every day in October). This month – November – is there is more creative fun with Zine Writing Month (ZineWriMo). I’m working on lots of zines at the same time: a mini-zine about where to find inspiration, a mini-zine about playing guitar, a fanzine, and the next issue of Same Heartbeats. Phew! Follow my progress here.
- The most recent zine I published is A Space of Our Own, a mini-zine about all the reasons why I love autonomous spaces. Check out my zine catalogue for a list of all my zines.
- If you’re looking for New Year’s cards (or postcards for other occasions/celebrations), I recently printed 3 new postcards designs. You can order them by mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last month I did two zine workshops, at RoSa in Brussels and at Le Garach in Namur, that you can read all about on this blog. I was happy to have been invited for these events and it was a lot of fun to share the zine love!
- Some other recent blog posts include a list of zine libraries in Belgium, photos of my trip to the UK in September, a list of illustrations/articles I contributed to zines/books/etc, and mini-reviews of zines I recently read.
November 23rd – Rock Classic, Brussels
Concert of Lavender Witch together with Dragon’s Daughters as part of L-festival (co-organised by Pullet Rocks and Soirées Cerises) where we’ll also sell all of our zines, soaps, and buttons.
November 25th – ACU, Utrecht (Netherlands)
To celebrate the second anniversary of the book café Barricade, there will be a workshop, film, food, … and a panel discussion on radical books, with The Black Archives, Atalanta, and ECHO, co-organised by Bloed Aan De Muur.
Feminist Winter Market
December 4th – Amazone, Brussels
Feminist craft market to find DIY gifts for friends and family! I’ll bring my zines and postcards.