The new issue of my feminist perzine* Same Heartbeats has just rolled off the printers! Number 14 is my lucky number, so it must be a good one? 🙂
As usual, this is a text-heavy zine but with lots of drawings and photos too. It’s printed on recycled paper and hand-bound with pink yarn (because I associate baby pink with the number 14 – it’s a synesthesia thing…).
Curious to know what this zine is about? Read on…
What can you find in this issue?
- Interviews with Emca and Asia, two friends who are active in various ways in the DIY scene and share their experiences, thoughts, and memories
- A comic about manspreading
- Looking back at my trip to the UK visiting Leeds Zine Fair, Pen Fight shop and other fun places in Manchester and Leeds.
- A fan rant about Yngwie Malmsteen (written at the highlight of my fan obsession – be warned! 😀 )
- The further adventures of Lavender Witch including the first concerts we played
- Reflections on the various zine events that I participated in recently
- Remembering all the prize draws I ever won
- An easy vegan lasagna recipe
- A poem / lyrics about nostalgia
For sale: 2 euros + postage
Distros: get in touch!
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*a perzine is short for “personal zine”, a zine that is quite personal/autobiographical.