a low-budget DIY feminist publishing and creation project started by Zina aka Nina, for her zines, comix and pamphlets (sometimes she makes music, spoken word and crafts too).
Apart from posting about Nina's own zines, she uses this blog to announce feminist zine-related news, especially from Belgium, write zine reviews and share articles about DIY feminist zine culture.
(ECHO is not a distro or publishing company!)
flapper_grrrl (at) yahoo.co.uk
- 24 hour zine thing activism alternatieve boekenbeurs alternative bookfair alternative media anniversary artificial womb band best of blog bookshop brussels celebrate collection comix compilation craft crust distro echo echotopia exhibition facebook fanzine FEL feminism flyer for sale gent internationale zine maand international zine month izm izm2015 ladyfest library lost luna magazine making of metal mini zine new news paper photos postcard punk queer zine fest london recensies research reviews riot grrrl sales same heartbeats self-publishing shop snail mail split zine updates vagina dentata voizines wanted why i like zines workshop zine zine café zine events zine fair zinefest zine fest zine happening zine knutsel dag zine library zine reviews zines zine workshop
Top Posts & Pages
- New zine - From Spice Girls to Riot Grrrls
- 24 hour (fan)zine workshop at Le Space - short report
- Photo report - Zine Afternoon in Putney Library
- Feminist Activist Mini-Zine - new mini-zine
- New zine: CuNt & Paste
- The ZINE TEST - which zinester are you?
- Zines I read in 2017 (part II: April - June)
- Winter holiday zine gift packs
Distros, shops and l… on Shelf Zine Library Distros, shops and l… on In Movement – 24 hour zi… Distros, shops and l… on Same Heartbeats #10 out now!… rebelsister on International Zine Month … Nyx on International Zine Month …
Tag Archives: photos
At Ladyfest Brussels in 2016 I met Madda. We both participated in the animation film workshop and were both not so fluent in French, so we formed a team to make a little stop motion film together. Madda felt so inspired … Continue reading
On November 7-8th I went to the Zinefest in Berlin. It was my first time there, so of course I was very excited. I was tableing on both days, but still had plenty of time to chat with other zinesters, … Continue reading
Last weekend I went to Amsterdam for the F-word Festival (second edition). It was awesome again: tasty food, a big zine table, good bands to discover, interesting workshops and talks, nice people to meet, autumn sun, the perfect location… and … Continue reading
In my alternative International Zine Month calendar, I planned to organise my zine collection, take a photo of my own zines and make plans for a split zine this weekend. It was a hot and busy weekend, so I postponed … Continue reading